Are you interested in finding out more about dog sports and all the different games you can play with your dogs?
Overwhelmed with the variety of different online and in person organizations and trialling opportunities?
Looking for a community that is focused on having fun with your dogs first and competing second?
Are you experienced in dog sports but always looking for new games and venues to play?
Then this is the place for you!
Here is what you will get with your membership:
* Each month we will focus on one sport or organization
* Monthly guest speaker to talk about the organization or sport, games, skills required to play
* Monthly Q&A with someone from the organization or someone who has competed within that organization
* Step-by-step tutorials on how to register to trial
* Information on how to find trials
As the membership starts and grows you will be able to help influence the direction of the content and what topics we cover.
For November we have Alycia Royal KPA-CTP CPDT-KA from Freelife Canine talking about the North American Sport Dog Association and what makes them unique and exciting!